How it works:
- It is like the game of rock, paper, scissors we all know.
- The difference is that we play it in a group form, and on a big scale.
- Together as a whole, decide which big movements is rock, paper and scissors.
- For example: Rock = crawl up in a ball; Paper= put your hands straight up in the air; Scissors= Make big cutting movements with your arms.
- Divide the group into 2.
- Together as a group decide what you will be (Rock, paper or scissors)
- On 3, the 2 teams start to play.
- All the basic rules for the game still apply (Paper beats rock, rock beats scissor etc.)