What you need:
- A ball
How it works:
- Divide the group into 2
- Each group is to stand in a row parallel to each other.
- Group 1 to hold hands with each other, and group 2 to hold hands with each other.
- The 2 groups to face each other.
- At the one end of these rows the facilitator will stand, at the other end of this row a ball will be on the floor.
- All players’ eyes to be closed, except the facilitator.
- The facilitator will press the hand of a member of each group.
- Almost like the game “Telephone-Telephone”, the hand-press will be like a ripple reflect.
- The person on the end of the row, whose hand was pressed last, should pick up the ball.
- The team who picked the ball up first wins.