God has a promise for you
The aim of this uGroup is to help members believe that God has a promise for them, and what should our response be.
- Ephesian 3:20
Any fun and welcoming Icebreaker that gets the members moving, on their feet, where all the members can participate in. If there are new members be careful not to create a space where they feel exposed or uncomfortable.
Introduce the message by asking the following question:
- What would you say is your plan for your life (Where are you going)?
The following could be relevant questions to ask:
- Do you think God has a promise for you? Can you give a scripture that reminds you of this?
Read Ephesians 3:20
- Between your promise and the manifestation thereof is a gap. What do you think to bridge the gap, how do we get to the promise?
Faith is the response to a promise.
Ephesians 3:20. It is important to explain the second part of the verse as well
”According to the power that works within us”. (To be led by the Spirit)
- Why is it important to have faith in your promise?
- If you don’t have a promise it means that you are stuck.
- Ps David preached and said you can’t have faith without hope. Hopelessness is connected to faithlessness. Only faith pleases God.
- If you have faith in your promise what is the first thing you need to do?
The Holy Spirit has come to teach you how to speak.